Chapter 2.57 CIVIL SERVICE FOR POLICE AND FIRE EMPLOYEES
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 2.57.010 Civil service commission.
- 2.57.020 Organization of commission--Secretary--Powers and duties.
- 2.57.030 Persons included–Competitive examinations–Discharges and reinstatements.
- 2.57.040 Present employees blanketed under civil service.
- 2.57.050 Qualifications of applicants.
- 2.57.055 Police corps.
- 2.57.060 Residency as condition of employment.
- 2.57.065 Filling of vacancies--Probationary period.
- 2.57.070 Tenure of employment--Grounds for discharge, reduction.
- 2.57.080 Procedure for investigations by commission of removals, suspensions, demotions or discharge.
- 2.57.085 Review authority of commission.
- 2.57.090 Appeals from decision of commission.
- 2.57.100 Power to create offices, make appointments and fix salaries not infringed.
- 2.57.110 Approvals of payrolls.
- 2.57.120 Leaves of absence.
- 2.57.130 Enforcement by civil action--Legal counsel.
- 2.57.140 Deceptive practices, false marks prohibited.
- 2.57.150 Political contributions and services.
- 2.57.160 Cooperation among city officers and employees.
- 2.57.170 Penalty--Jurisdiction.
- 2.57.180 Definitions.