Chapter 5.48 PAWNBROKERS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 5.48.005 Purpose.
- 5.48.010 Definitions.
- 5.48.020 License required--Expiration and fee.
- 5.48.030 Application for license.
- 5.48.040 Limitations on number of licenses.
- 5.48.050 Awarding of pawnshop licenses.
- 5.48.060 Criteria for denial or nonrenewal of license.
- 5.48.065 Civil penalties for certain violations.
- 5.48.070 Notice of license denial, nonrenewal, revocation or civil penalty.
- 5.48.080 Termination of business.
- 5.48.090 Fixed place of business required.
- 5.48.100 Transfer of license upon transfer of business.
- 5.48.110 Duty to record information.
- 5.48.120 Identification for pawned property.
- 5.48.130 Report to chief of police.
- 5.48.140 Duties upon notification that property is reported stolen.
- 5.48.150 Retention of property by pawnbrokers--Inspection.
- 5.48.160 Pawnbrokers--Sale of pledged property limited--Written document required for transactions.
- 5.48.170 Prohibited acts.
- 5.48.180 Penalties for violations.
- 5.48.190 Chief of police--Rule-making authority.